You are here: Forums

WWPToday Chat

All posts will be screened by the moderator for compliance with our rules. This forum is open for public discussions ONLY. Forum rules are available here. You may contact wwptoday with any questions here. Your registered username will appear as the poster.
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.

Notification

Icon
Error

moving Rainbow playset?
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 24, 2007 6:22:14 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I moved from Rainbow Playset from one house to another. When I called rainbow, the guy quoted me something in that range. Rainbow told me they are the only one who could do it properly blah blah blah. But I remembered having my husband going around tightening all the screws and straightening things out when they put it together......I eventually got a moving company to do it for half the price. The place who did it for me was "movers specialty service" or somehting like that. THey are a subcontracter recommended to me by United Vanline (my moving company) And they did a much better job than Rainbow.
Quote:
We moved into a new house and the previous owners left a Rainbow King Kong (I think they said it was) playset int he back. It's a great playset but we can't figure out why they put it where they did blocking the view...we'd like to move it about 50 feet over. I called Rainbow and they will do it for somewhere in the $1350+ range. Does anyone else have any other ideas? Or know any Rainbow employees who might be interested in doing it on the side for less? Thanks!
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 24, 2007 11:53:33 AM(UTC)

We moved into a new house and the previous owners left a Rainbow King Kong (I think they said it was) playset int he back. It's a great playset but we can't figure out why they put it where they did blocking the view...we'd like to move it about 50 feet over. I called Rainbow and they will do it for somewhere in the $1350+ range. Does anyone else have any other ideas? Or know any Rainbow employees who might be interested in doing it on the side for less? Thanks!
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 26, 2007 12:28:16 PM(UTC)

Call Danny at Wood Gym Outlet. (973) 885-3763. He moved our entire playset (quite large) from Kingston to West Windsor for $300 two years ago.
#4 Posted : Friday, April 27, 2007 1:21:11 PM(UTC)

Could you live with it as is for a few years until your kids get bored with it or too old for it? Then you might be able to get someone to take it away for free. I posted mine on freecycle and this gal came with a truck and a bunch of people and they took it apart and hauled it off. The previous owners probably put it where they thought they could keep the best eye on their kids, I'm guessing.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed